If you need any help, please contact us at email@example.com
EuroRust is an inclusive conference and strives to be accessible to everyone. We offer significantly discounted tickets for concession holders as well as complimentary tickets for assistants of disabled participants. If you’re not sure whether the concession rate should apply to you, please do get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our goal is that the conference and related events are accessible to disabled people. However, we are aware that accessibility issues are diverse and we may not have everything covered off in our plans - please reach out, and we will do our very best to confirm we have those requirements under control. Send an email to email@example.com.
Some concrete measures we're taking to ensure the event is accessible for everyone include:
- All our venues are accessible by wheelchair.
- Clear signage to, from and through the venue will be installed.
- A quiet space will be provided for people who are prone to sensory overstimulation or simply in need of a break.
- Non-gendered toilets will be available.
- We'll serve a wide range of food, including vegan and vegetarian options.
We are clarifying some additional details with the conference venue and will keep this page updated.