Covid Safety Policy
While we're all excited about connecting with the Rust community face-to-face in Berlin, we can't ignore the ongoing Covid pandemic. It is important to the organizers to ensure the event is accessible and attendees remain safe during the two days of the conference. The following safety policy applies to all on-site ticket holders, sponsors, speakers, service partners, etc. It is accurate as of September 6th. If it needs to be changed, we will update everyone via email.
- First and foremost, if you feel sick or have tested positive, stay at home. On-Site Tickets allow access to the virtual part of the conference as well.
- Please keep in mind that some of our attendees may be vulnerable and not comfortable socializing as before. Please respect all attendees' individual wishes on social distancing.
- Please follow the german "3G" rule (geimpft, genesen, getestet) and only attend the event if you're fully vaccinated or have recovered from Covid or have recently (within 24h before the event) tested negative.
- Regardless of your vaccination or recovery status, we recommend that attendees take a rapid test before the event and stay at home in case of a positive result.
- FFP2/N95 masks are mandatory indoors unless eating, drinking, or medically exempt (please provide proof).
- We'll ensure extensive ventilation of the conference venue, which has windows on both sides and will allow for good airflow.
- We'll provide a covered outdoor area for people to have meals and spend time between talks.
- To attend the closing dinner, attendees have to present an official (no self-test) negative test result no older than 24h. We will provide a list of testing centres before the event.
- The nature of the closing diner makes it impossible to wear masks the entire time. However, we still recommend wearing masks when you're not eating or drinking.
- We'll ensure ample ventilation of the venue.
- We'll provide a covered outdoor area.